THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website, mobile application and services on this website provided by Jeeb E Commerce (hereinafter referred to as "Website or Platform") are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts, and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Website") and any services provided by or on this Website ("Services").
“We”, “us” and “our” are references to PLATFORM.
“User”, “You” and “your” denotes the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website.
” Website and App” shall mean and include Jeeb E Commerce and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates.
Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
2) ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
- YOUR OBLIGATION TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU; AND
- A REQUIREMENT THAT YOU PURSUE CLAIMS OR SEEK RELIEF AGAINST US (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN AS A PARTICIPANT IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
Consequences of Non-Compliance
Your failure to comply with the Terms may result in the suspension or termination of your account and/or access to the Services and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
You must be at least 13 (Thirteen) years of age to use this Website, or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
What we do
- Platform allows its members who ratify the agreement to buy their groceries and good items.
- Platform provides a way for you to select and order groceries from the items listed in it.
- The purpose of this site/app is to provide a simple and convenient service to consumers by letting them place an order and having their goods delivered at their selected location and time-slot.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For customer support, you may reach out to us via e-mail or through our in-app customer support chat feature.
- Utilization of Platforms and the Platform Account
- To access the Platform, you must first create a Platform account. When you create a Platform account, we will request personal information from you, including mobile number which will be verified via OTP(one-time password). To purchase an Order, you may be required to provide us with your credit card information, depending on the payment method you choose. Your unique OTP should never be shared, and you agree to keep it always secret. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account. Except in instances of fraud or abuse that are not your fault, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all Orders placed through your Platform account.
- Platform shall not be liable for Orders that are delayed in delivery because of your incomplete, incorrect, or missing information. You are required to provide complete, accurate, and truthful information for the order’s proper processing, including your delivery address and contact information.
- If you wish to delete your Platform account, please contact us via e-mail. We reserve the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your Platform account and use of the Platforms if we have reasonable grounds to believe that: someone other than you is using your Platform account; or if you are suspected or discovered to have engaged in any activity or conduct that violates these Terms, our policies, and guidelines, or that constitutes an abuse of the Platforms in our sole discretion.
Activities Prohibited on the Platforms
The following is a non-exhaustive list of the types of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Platforms. Platform reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Platform’s sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to the following:
- using the Platforms in a manner that is inconsistent with applicable local, state, or federal laws or regulations.
- posting any content that violates a third party’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity, trade secret, or other rights.
- Posting content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or humiliating to any other person or entity, as determined solely by Platform or in accordance with local community standards.
- Posting content that Platform determines to be cyber-bullying at its sole discretion.
- Posting content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior is strictly prohibited.
- I am posting any person’s telephone number, street address, or last name.
- URLs to external websites or any HTML or programming code are not permitted.
- I was posting anything that may be considered “spam” as determined solely by Platform.
- When posting content, impersonating another person.
- Without their consent, harvesting, or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- You allow another person or entity to use your identity to post or view comments on your behalf.
- On the Platforms, harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing another user.
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits another person from using or enjoying the Websites, or that, in Platform’s sole discretion, exposes Platform, its customers, suppliers, or any other third party to any liability or detriment of any kind; or encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
- Platform reserves the right to do any or all the following but is not obligated to do so:
- If an allegation is made that any content posted on the Platforms violates these Terms, we will investigate and, in our sole discretion, remove or request the removal of the content.
- Takedown any content that is abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise violates these Terms.
- Suspend or terminate a user’s access to the Platforms or their Platform Account upon any breach of these Terms.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any content on the Platforms: and
- edit or delete any content posted on the Platforms, regardless of whether such content violates these standards.
You will receive an order notification while placing an order in which you will be provided with order summary. Orders will include delivery fees and any applicable tax, if applicable (e.g., goods and services tax, value-added tax, etc.).
Before placing the order:
- You must provide your delivery address for the Platform to display Vendors in your delivery area.
- Placement of the Order
- Please follow the on-screen instructions after clicking ‘Checkout’ to complete an Order. You may be required to provide additional information to us for us to process your order. Before clicking “PLACE ORDER,” you must review and confirm that all the information you provide, including the amounts, delivery details, personal information, payment information, and voucher codes (if applicable), is true, accurate, and complete.
Cancellation of order:
- You have the right to cancel an order till your order is assigned to the driver. Upon successfully cancelling your order, your money will be converted to equivalent money in Platform wallet which you may use it in future for next order through our Platform.
- While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel any order that is based on inaccurate information.
- An order may be subsequently cancelled after you have received a confirmation. Platform reserve the right to cancel any order, before or after acceptance, and will notify you immediately of any such cancellation.
If you remain uncontactable or fail to receive the order within ten (10) minutes from the time the order arrives at your delivery address, Platform reserves the right to cancel the order without refund or remedy to you.
During any product delivery, if the user is not available in the address specified in the system, the products ordered by the user shall not deliver to anywhere else. Within the framework of such a case, the member must accept all legal responsibilities arising from ordering grocery to an address where he/she does not exist.
Wrong Order, Missing Items, Defective Goods
Upon receipt of your order, if you discover that there are issues with your order (e.g., wrong order, defective order, or missing items), please contact customer support via one of the methods indicated above immediately. In some cases, Platform may request photographic proof and additional information to investigate the issue with your order correctly. If we determine that the Order and Goods you received are not of satisfactory condition or quality, we will compensate you for your order or parts of your order
- PAYMENT METHODS
- Customer can choose between different payment methods provided on the platforms, which are currently the following: local debit cards, Apple Pay, Visa Checkout and credit cards.
- Platform reserves the right to provide other payment methods or to no longer offer certain payment methods.
- Customer bindingly chooses the payment method when placing the respective order, provided that the customer chooses an online payment method, the payment will be processed by an external online payment provider cooperating with platform.
- Card data will be stored for future orders by the external online payment providers, on the condition that the customer has given consent to the storage and future usage.
- Customer is obliged to ensure sufficient cover of the respective account or, when using credit card, to use the credit card only within the card transaction limit. Customer must refrain from causing unauthorized debit charge backs.
LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
We may provide you with certain information because of your use of the Website or Services. Such information may include but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by us, and other materials which may assist in your use of the Website or Services ("Our Materials"). Subject to this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, and revocable license to use Our Materials solely in connection with your use of the Website and Services. Our Materials may not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates upon your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.
The website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc. but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist, or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs, or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial, or religious nature.
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims.
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance.
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
- Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by us are the property of Jeeb E Commerce, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property ("Our IP"). You agree that we own all rights, title, and interest in and to the Our IP and that you will not use Our IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Our IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from us.
- To make the Website and Services available to you, you hereby grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, display, use, broadcast, transmit and make derivative works of any content you publish, upload, or otherwise make available to the Website ("Your Content"). We claim no further proprietary rights in your Content.
- If you feel that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed or otherwise violated by the posting of information or media by another of our users, please contact us and let us know.
As a user of the Website or Services, you may be asked to register with us. When you do so, you will choose a user identifier, which is your mobile number. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable you to use the Website and Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if you discover that your identifying information has been compromised, you agree to notify us immediately in writing. An email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information as well as keeping us apprised of any changes to your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information or using the Website or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose, or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, App, Services, or general business of Platform.
- You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person's legal rights.
- To violate any of our intellectual property rights or any third party.
- To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another.
- To perpetrate any fraud.
- To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme.
- To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material.
- To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group.
- To unlawfully gather information about others.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK
The Website and Services are provided for communication purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on Our Website is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and us. You further agree that your purchase of any of the products on the Website is at your own risk. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the Website.
- REVERSE ENGINEERING & SECURITY
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
a) Reverse engineer or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services.
b) Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference to any host, user, or network.
You agree to defend and indemnify us and any of our affiliates (if applicable) and hold us harmless against any legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney's fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website or Services, your breach of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions. You agree that we shall be able to select its legal counsel and may participate in its defense if we wish.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user using the Platform Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Jeeb E Commerce, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we've been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of our Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
We may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services. You agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage caused because of your use of any third-party services linked to or from Our Website.
Platform may amend these Terms at any time at its sole discretion. The amended Terms shall be effective immediately upon posting, and you agree to the new Terms by continued use of the Platforms. It is your responsibility to check the Terms regularly. If you disagree with the amended Terms, whether in whole or in part, you must stop using the Platforms immediately.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties concerning any use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.
We may need to interrupt your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that we shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused because of such downtime.
TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION
We may terminate this Agreement with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of us or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If you have registered for an account with Us, you may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting us and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems, or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
You agree that your use of the Website and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an "As Is" basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website or Services will meet your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or because of the loss of your data from your use of the Website or Services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you because of your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to any claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
- JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW: The terms herein will be governed by and construed by the laws of Qatar without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of Qatar shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
- ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred in whole or part by you. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred by us, the rights, and liabilities of Platform will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
- SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such a condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
- NO WAIVER: If we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
- HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
- NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP, OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties because of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
- FORCE MAJEURE: We are not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature, and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances, i.e., COVID-19!
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e-mail. For any questions or concerns, please email us.
Jeeb E Commerce
This document was last updated on March 26,2022